Monday, February 2, 2009

IT'S A....

BOY!!! We found out this morning that on July 2nd, we are going to have another son. We couldn't be more thrilled. We got lost on the way to the appointment and then had to wait for a while for the ultrasound and that made me even more anxious. I could NOT want to find out what our little baby was going to be (and go to the bathroom!). I thought for sure the baby was going to be a girl but I am estatic! I was able to take home some picures of our little boy and also a dvd. I didn't get a dvd of Landon in my tummy so that was extra special to me. He wasn't moving around a whole lot but he seemed to like his hands over his head and kept smacking his little chops-so cute! We weren't able to get a profile shot of the baby and didn't get a very good picture of the spine so we may have to go back in for a re-do. I really hope that we get to because seeing my baby on the screen moving around is SO awesome. Other than not getting at that, everything looked good and baby appeared to be healthy weighing in at 10 ounzes already! I have yet to gain any weight-I really can't believe that. Anyway, now I can start going through Landon's things and putting them all away. We went overboard for Landon and have tubs and tubs of clothes and blankets waiting for a baby to use them. 5 months seems like a very long time to wait but hopefully it will go by fast for us. I absolutely cannot wait to hold this little guy in our arms. We are just so happy!


Babies face is on the left and his hands are over his face.



Definately a little boy!


His little legs.

4 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I'm so excited for you! He's a cute little guy. I can't wait to meet him. Cody's so excited that he was right- he was so so sure it was going to be a boy!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

hes so cute! I am so excited for you and Chris! I want to watch the DVD when I come!

Kari said...

I love the picture of his little legs...so cute! :) That will be so fun to have boys close in age. I love seeing how Nathan and Alex are such great friends, and I hope my sons will be like that. I'm sure Landon will be an awesome big brother....CONGRATULATIONS :)

Angie Adam said...

Brooke! I am so excited for you! I love the picture of his little legs too =) How fun! And awesome you'll get to use the clothes and things from Landon again! You had such cute stuff for him!