Sunday, February 22, 2009

{Movement}

While I was taking a bath today, I suddenly saw my tummy move. Amazed, I sat and waited for the baby to move and it happened again! It's been fun being able to feel the baby move but to be able to SEE it from the outsidefor the first time is so amazing. Later tonight, after my mom's b-day dinner, I laid down while Chris sat up and kept his hand on my belly, just waiting. I had been feeling the baby move all through the evening so I was sure Chris would feel it. After a few minutes, no such luck. After Landon had gone to bed, I was upstairs watching T.V. and felt the baby on the outside over and over and over so I ran downstairs to have Chris feel. Not being a very patient person, Chris gave up pretty quickly. I kept telling him that the baby would move but he kept assuring me that he would have lots of time to feel the baby. As soon as he took his hand off, I felt not one but two kicks. I grabbed his hand and finally FINALLY Chris felt a little kick. At 21 weeks 3 days gestation, Chris got to feel his little boy move. It's kind of hard to believe that a baby so tiny can be felt from the outside already. I remember towards the end of my pregnancy with Landon, just laying in bed with Chris for hours watching this baby move like crazy. I should of video taped it. It's pretty cool to watch. Anyway, I thought I should blog about this so I will remember down the road when daddy first felt his second son inside my tummy. Now I just anxious for Landon to feel and to see his reaction. I just know he's going to love his little brother as much as we do!

No comments: