Friday, February 20, 2009

RV Show




Chris and I decided that instead of moving into an apartment, we would rather spend our money on an RV and park it in my parents front yard. So that's what we are planning to do. JUST KIDDING! My sister called me up on Saturday morning telling me that her sister in law had won tickets to the RV show. I thought the whole idea was pretty silly but when she invited Chris, Landon, and me to go, I figured it wouldn't hurt anything to go and see what it was like. Chris immediately said no way and laughed about it for a few minutes but I decided that it would be more fun for Landon than sitting home all day with his boring mom and dad. He ended up LOVING it! He called the RVs "big trucks" and wanted to go inside and "drive" every single one. I think his favorite RV was the one that had a flat screen and was playing Ice Age. Luckily, he was so excited to go see more that there was no tantrum. We ended up staying for about 3 hours and it wasn't all that bad! Some of these things were HUGE. I can definately see why people would want to go camping in them but I think we'll stick to buying our own home...SOMEDAY :]

No comments: