Saturday, January 24, 2009

Belly News

I hit the 18 week mark today with this pregnancy! According to the book What To Expect When You're Expecting, I am now five months along. Aside from being a little tired, I am feeling great. I'm not sure if I have gained any weight yet but I don't really feel like much has changed since last month. I can feel the baby a lot more and don't think it will be long until Chris can feel it too. We have 9 days until our next ultrasound and that is what I am looking forward to the most. Keep your eye out for the big surprise!

*********************************************************

Here are some fun photos that Cody took of Landon today. I love my Superman!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

You get to find out soon what you are having! I hope it's a girl. A girl would be lots of fun. Landon looks so much like his daddy in that second picture. He is getting so big.

{Rollins Family} said...

18wk?? your ticker says you just passed your 22nd...which is it??
you look so cute!! i love that LITTLE bump :)