Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Banana Baby

I read that my baby is the size of a BANANA! That is just crazy to me. As I was getting Landon's breakfast ready this morning and picked up one, I thought it would be fun to take a picture of it next to my belly. I remember reading that the baby was half the size of an "o". No wonder I can feel the baby more and more each day. Aside from the fact that I have terrible mood swings and ehem, bladder problems, I am feeling great. This is the fun part. I keep waiting for Chris and Landon to be able to feel the baby but it seems like he only wants to be really active right when I am going to sleep. Hopefully they will be able to pretty soon. I think I love my banana baby or something!

1 comment:

{Rollins Family} said...

what a FUN picture. This is this webste that tells you what size your baby is every month (size as in bananna, apple, quarter, ect.)
This would be a fun way to take pictures of your belly EVERY month with the object next to it, kepp it up
*i'm totally doing that for my 3rd*

did i just say that?!?! ha ha ha not fof a LONG time i hope...