Friday, February 13, 2009

Girls Night




My mom decided to have a little "girls night" on Valentines Day while the guys went to the Utes Game. Well, since there was a game on Wednesday night, we decided to have it then instead. My in laws and neice Lena arrived a few hours before so it was fun to have them join in. Chuck stayed home because he caught something nasty and we decided to leave Landon with us since the game would get over so late. He had a lot of fun! We started off by eating lots of yummy appetizers and then soaked our feet and wax dipped our hands. While we were eating, my mom gave each of us a little gift bag with relaxing things in it and a tin with our initials with candies in it. I even got to try out my fondue set that I got on Christmas. I made chocolate dipping sauce for our strawberries-that was probably my favorite part of the night. They were DELICIOUS! It was a great time for all of us. Thanks mama!

2 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Yeah, that was a fun night. thnks for not posting the pic that makes me look like a whale!

Alisha and Braeden said...

oh that sounds like fun! I wish I had time to relax. Miss you!