Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trip to Washington


I had so much fun with Mandy and her baby these last couple of days! Brady is the cutest baby and he made me very excited to have another one of my own. We didn't do a whole lot (besides shopping!) but it was perfect that way. I was happy with just holding the baby on the couch. When I first held Brady, I couldn't believe how much I forgot about infants! Within a few minutes, my maternal instincts kicked in. Funny how that works. I got to feed Brady and Mandy even let me bathe him too. I was sad to leave and cried as soon as it was time to say goodbye but I know that I will see them again soon. It's just hard for me to be so far from someone I love so much. We got excited when we thought my flight was going to be canceled due to the fog but at the last minute, they decided that it would be okay. I really wanted to stay but I knew I needed to get home to take care of my boys and go back to work. It was definately a nice little vacation though. Thanks for sharing your precious baby with me Mandy!



1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I miss having you as my husband lol. It was so nice to have you help me! We always have so much fun together! I cant wait to come and stay with you for a week! I cant wait to go shopping for you little girl hehe!