Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mr.Mom



While I was in Seattle, Chris was able to stay home from work and spend some time with Landon. This is the longest he has been with Landon but from what I've heard, they had a lot of fun! I was scared that Landon would be upset the whole time and ask for me but Chris said he only asked for me twice. I even tried to call and talk to him and he refused. Made me a little sad but I was glad that they had a good time. They went to see some Elk at Hardware Ranch and played at Chuckie Cheese.

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

Brooke, Oh my gosh her little boy is so darling. I am so glad you got the chance to go see your good friend. Thank heavens for girlfriends, I couldn't live without mine. qYea so true when you hold a little one again it makes you crave for your own. I am glad you made it back saftely. ANd I am being honest when I say this, your little one Landon doesn't look bad at all with a buzzed head, he really doesn't it! I missed ya in class yesterday hope everything is ok! See ya soon!