Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Poor Son

So I am the biggest dumbie ever! We have been using a number 2 or 3 on our clippers to cut Landon's hair but you have to use scissors to get the very back and by his ears. I was tired of having to tuck his hair behind his ears so I thought I could trim it a little. Well, I did it while he was in the bath and it was a mess in the back but it wasn't that bad. So I decided that I am a horrible person to give hair cut with scissors and wanted to try a zero to just trim the crazy hairs. I went to far and all of a sudden my little boy had a huge bald spot. I had no choice-I had to shave his WHOLE head. I felt so bad the whole time. The worst part is that I was so upset that I had to do it that I left tiny patches everywhere. After I was done, I ran him upstairs and showed my mom, trying to hold bad the tears. All my mom could say was, "Oh Brooke! He looks like a cancer patient." Landon's pretty hair was gone and there was nothing I could do about it. The saddest part is that Landon won't take off his hat. He even wanted to wear it to bed last night. He is so self consious or something! That is the reason why I only have these pictures of him right after we were done. Next time, I am just going to have to buckle down and take him to a professional place. I just hate taking him to a salon when all they are doing is trimming a tiny bit of hair. The last time I took him to cookie cutters, I had to shave his whole head then because the girl did such a bad job. It grew back within a few weeks so that makes me feel a little bit better. Sorry your mom is crazy Landon! I promise won't do it again!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Rollins Family} said...

brooke brooke brooke...you should have called me!! i worked at cookie cutters and i canPROMISE you i am a GREAT stylist :)
you can bring him over to me anytime...once it grows out on top, i'll do the sides and stuff, i'll even teach you some tricks for some "home cuts"
He is still cute i'm sure though :)
what store did you take him to and who cut it so bad, ha ha. I'm nosey like that. i know all the girls that worked at every location (i'm a stuperstar like that) :)

**you can still bring him over and i'll pix up those patches for you!!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

We took Landon to Chuck E Cheese and he was weating a beanie and his little cheeks were so red because he was so hot, so I took his hat off, and he looked at me with this horrified look and covered his head with his hands and started shrieking, "hat! hat". It was pretty darn hilarious.