Monday, August 4, 2008

A sign for Landon


My cousin Amy made this sign for Landon on the 4th of July. The next day, I painted it navy blue and the rest white but didn't have a small enough brush to do the letters. My mom bought some little brushes today and gave them to me so I headed to Ben Franklin's to get some ribbon and a paint color for the letters. I picked out some red ribbon with beige colored stars and I decided to use a beige color instead of the white and a green color for the letters. Now I'm not sure if I like it. I was trying to go with the color scheme of his room. Mostly blues, reds, yellows, and greens. I called my sister like twenty times at the craft store to get her opinion so I'm sure she was getting sick of me calling but I just don't know which colors to pick. Does anyone have any ideas?!

No comments: