Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Change of Plans.

I am still flying to Washington on the 20th and leaving on the 23rd this month but Chris is no longer coming home with me at the same time :( We decided it would make more sense for Chris to stay and have one more paycheck for when he comes to Utah since we won't have any source of income until I get paid at the end of September. Plus, his boss offered him some extra cash to stay for just 2 more weeks. My brother bought a plane ticket to Utah for a visit right around the time I was leaving for WA but decided he wants to stay so he is going to drive the u-haul back with me. At first, I was going to try and change my plane ticket but didn't want to for a few reasons:
1. I have to start working on August 25th
2. Mandy's baby shower is on the 22nd of August in Wa & I wanted to be there for that
3. I would miss Landon's birthday.
We also decided that we are going to try to trade in our honda civic for a honda accord so Chris is going to drive that down on September 6th. It works out perfect because we are going to have Landon's birthday party the next day, Sunday the 7th. Anyway, I'm excited to see everyone in Washington and to finally have our belongings in Utah. I am so tired of living out of my suitcase!!! Driving with Travis is going to be quite the adventure but I am looking forward to it.

No comments: