Monday, October 24, 2011

Utes Vs Huskies

Chris has always been a HUGE Washington Husky fan while my parents are even bigger Utah Ute fans...My mom is constantly buying the boys Utah gear but thought she should make Chris happy by buying each of the kids a Husky t-shirt. Anyways, a few weeks back, the Utes played the Huskies and Chris was all pumped up. He got the boys dressed that day and of course put Carter in his Husky tshirt. We headed to my moms and he went straight to the big screen to watch the game while I played with the kids. Carter was starting to get REALLY fussy so I fed him and he was still really pouty and DIRTY from eating. I decided to mess with Chris and put him in a Utes outfit Carter had outgrown and was at my mom's house. He went from grumpy to happy as soon as I got him dressed and ran downstairs where Chris was watching the game. I could hear Chris say "Hey! Get that off!" Needless to say, it was a sad day and the Utes lost. Just kidding, I don't really care either way and my kids can be fans of both, right?!

No comments: