Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Pickin

On Saturday afternoon, I had to work so my mom took the boys to my Grandparents where they "picked"pumpkins. Last year, my grandpa grew a few pumpkins and the kids got to pick one out. Well this year it didn't happen so Pa'Pa went and bought some and stuck them in his garden. HAHA! The kids got to decorate the pumpkins with little faces and afterwards, Pa'Pa and Landon made the cutest robot made out of wood. They had a blast and I wish I could of been there. At least my mom is good about taking lots of cute photos!
















































































































































































































































1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

You have such handsome boys! Love all the post below.. looks like fun! Are you guys going to be around for thanksgiving? Let me know cause we are heading that way and we want to come visit you guys!