Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Landons Trip


This post is long overdue but I figured late is better than never! Landon went on a plane ride to Washington with my mom to visit his Pa-Pa Wagner and Brown side of the family. He left June 21st and flew home on July 3rd. It was HARD to be away from my baby for that long, but I knew he was in good hands and having a really great time. He got to do a lot of fun things like, look for big foot, watch Harry and the Hendersons over and over (My mom LOVED this hahaha), scared Pa-Pa with his sharks, went to the beach, ate yummy food, stay at his Grandparents home in Federal Way and play with his cousins, meet his new cousin Peyton for the first time, go crab fishing, eat crab, go to Rain Forest cafe, ride on a ferry boat, go to the movies, feed wild animals, see the space needle, get a hair cut, and SO much more! These aren't even half of the pictures my mom took...I might get to all of them some day but for now, enjoy!



No comments: