Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Newest Addition




Clara Elaine

July 12th, 2011

7lbs 12 oz

21 inches long


Brittany and Cody's new baby girl!



A few hours after little Clara was born, I was able to go see meet her and even see her get first bath. She is SO beautiful and I was am so happy for my sister and that every thing went well. I could not believe (well, yes I can) how pretty my sister looked sitting in her bed holding her newest daughter. Seriously, WHO looks that good after having major surgery just hours before?!




Luckiest aunt EVER!


Clara ended up having to go to NICU for a few days because of low blood sugars but was once she was doing well and home, Landon got to go see her. He was absolutely thrilled. He does so well with babies and has such a tender little heart.



Welcome little Clara! We are so glad you are here!

1 comment:

Angie Adam said...

She's so cute! Thanks for posting this picture with all her stats Brooke! She's perfect =) Hope Brittany is recovering well!