Wednesday, July 21, 2010

One!

I was checking my e-mail today and saw that I had received a free 8by10 from Target Portrait studio. Since Carter is now one, I thought it was about time I got his pictures done. I'm not a huge fan of portrait pictures anymore but can't afford a professional to take his pictures outside so this was sounding like a good idea. Anyway, I needed to wash Carter's hair but sure enough they were doing plumping next door and turned the water off for a while. I had to wet down his hair with a water bottle but he looked handsome and off we went! Carter was being SO stinking cute throughout the shoot. He was even posing himself in some pictures. I'm glad I went and got these done because I LOVE them and will be such a neat keepsake.
I have the cutest 1 year old EVER!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

OH MY GOSH THOSE ARE ADORABLE!!! They did a really good job!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Those are so cute! I love them. He is just a little stud!