Friday, July 2, 2010

Introducing...

*Evie Nicole Tak*

[Our new little neice!]

6 lbs 15 oz
21 inches
June 29th, 2010
5:32pm
Brittany was induced at 36 weeks because of high blood pressue. After 26 long hours of labor, Evie was delivered by C-section on Tuesday night. She is such a tiny little thing and I just can't get enough of her. I haven't been able to pull myself away from the hospital. I feel completely honored that her middle name is named after my middle name. Even though it feels like we have been waiting for her to come for a long time, we can't believe she is here! I'm really grateful that I was able to be at the hospital through out the whole process. I wouldn't miss it for anything-not even those lousy chairs I slept (kind of) on! We love her very much and can't wait for her to come home so that Landon and Carter can meet their new cousin. She is just perfect.

Here is one of Brittany's last pregnancy shots just two weeks before she had her baby girl. Isn't she gorgeous?!

And here is the new parents! Picture taken while waiting for Evie to come. Congratulations Cody and Brittany! We are so excited for you guys.

1 comment:

Angie Adam said...

Congratulations Brittany and Cody!! I am so happy for them =) And Evie is just beautiful!!