Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day







We started Memorial day off by visiting a few of our past loved ones. It was really neat to see the cemetaries FILLED with flowers and people. I didn't see one grave without a flower arrangment. First we visited my Great Grandmother and Grandfather Mayne from my mom's side who died within 8 months of eachother. Then we went to my Grandma Wagner's grave. When the boys are old enough to understand, we will have to tell them all of the fun memories we have of them. Landon didn't quite get what was going on. After that, we headed to the park where we swung on the swings and hit the baseball around. Just up the street from the park, my great Aunt Linda had everyone over for a BBQ. I got to ride on the back of my dad's motorcycle which I was a little nervous at first but it was awesome! We all had such a great time and were glad we all had the day to spend together.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Cutest
picture
EVER.

:)

Brooke said...

Thanks but it's not of me and I didn't take it either. Haha. My sister was holding Carter on the swing! Still cute though, right?