Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hair

I have a hard time keeping up with Landon's hair. It seems like every few weeks he needs a haircut and I hate paying almost twenty bucks for it after the tip. It's also not a lot of fun to have him scream bloody murder while they get close to his ears. If we take him somewhere to get it done, he usually ends up on my lap and so does all of his hair that was just cut. I tried to trim it a week or so ago and it turned out OKAY and looked better than it did but it really just needed to either be cut by a professional or by our clippers we have at home. So spontaneously I buzzed Landon's hair this morning before breakfast. I'm not really a huge fan or shaved heads on little boys (I love the fohawk look) but I think it turned out SO cute, er handsome! I love his little calic. It makes it hard to style his hair but it just another part of him. Just before Landon turned one, we had my Grandmother trim his baby locks. Now that Carter is approaching his 1 year birthday, I don't know if I want to. He's got the prettiest color and curls, how could i? I think we will grow his out a bit more. Hooray for not spending a dime on either one of the boy's hair...At least for now!

No comments: