Saturday, June 19, 2010

Aloha!


My childhood friend, Michael, got married in the Bountiful temple today to Danni. I haven't seen him since he graduated high school a few years back and it is so weird to see him all grown up! We are so happy for them and had a blast at their reception. We were greeted with leis, ate lots of yummy Hawaiian food, and even got to see some Hawaiian performances. Landon even got proposed to by Michael's little neice. She would chase Landon around saying "Let's get married!" but Landon didn't know how to react so eventrually she told us, "I don't want to marry him if he doesn't want to marry me!" It was SO funny. Anyway, Congratulations you two!!!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

What the heck he got married!! Thats exciting! Its funny cause I have not seen him in FOREVER and I still picture him as a little boy in high school. CRAZY!