Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seat Belt Covers

I made these car seat strap covers for the kids so that their little necks won't rub on the straps on their carseats! I bought 1/2 a yard of the striped fabric on sale and didn't use hardly any of it. The poka dot fabric was one my sister had in her bag of fabrics. All I had to buy was binding (and fabric) because my sister had the velcro and batting for the inside. So pretty much this cost me less than $5 for both and they are CUTE! Totally dress up the car seats. You can even use these for strollers and adult seat belts. I thought they would make fun baby shower gifts. So if you know me and are having baby, don't act surprised if you get a pair from me.
(For Landon's car seat at Grandma's)
(And Carter's)

4 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I would like a pair of gray and green ones. You have two months to send it to me!!! hehe no jk! those are cute though!

{Rollins Family} said...

these are SO cute.
Will you make me some...REALLY?!
I would loe a set of boy ones AND girl ones. I think i'm going to get Hadliegh a matching carseat to Colters...so have cute straps would be a fun way to distiguish them :)

I"M SERIOUS!

Brooke said...

Sure guys! Dana if you want to pick out the fabric I would be happy to make your kiddos a pair!

Casey said...

Darling! You did such a good job and I LOVE the material you chose. :)