Friday, January 22, 2010

Time Out

I am SO going to buy this t-shirt! Life has been pretty hectic for me around here. With Chris working weird shifts and me trying to juggle the kids by myself, it leaves me feeling exhausted! Good thing I have my mom here to help. She has been taking me out of the house, playing with Landon, and watched both of the kids one night so Chris and I go on a date. Thanks mom! Anyway, Landon has been quite the little potty mouth lately. Nothing TOO bad...no swear words but enough to make me start inforcing 'time out.' I'll put him in the corner for 3 minutes and usually it calms him down. Whenever he catches someone say "stupid" or "shut up" he tells them they need a time out. Grandma was sent to her room a couple of times. Chris and I don't even realize how often we use these words. Little Landon just seems to be catching on to everything! I think it's time to get a timer and a naughty stool. I want my sweet little Landon back!!