Thursday, January 21, 2010

@ The Pool

Landon and Carter got to go swimming today! Grandma Wagner and I took the kids to the recreational center in Bountiful for some water fun. It was such a bummer that the BIG slide and hot tub was out while we were there but we still had a good time.

Landon was such a big boy swimming around the 'lazy river' with his star tube. He pretty much did this the whole entire time.

I wonder if Carter though the pool was just a huge bath tub. He loved splashing around, kicking his legs, and mostly watching everyone playing around him.

All of the swimming wiped Carter out so he got out of the pool with mom while Landon played on the slides with Grandma.

So he had a quick shower and then he took a nap.

Doesn't Carter look so handsome in his swimming suit? And look how good he is sitting up!

It's too bad I thought I was taking a picture of him when really I had my camera set to video. I took this picture off the computer screen with my camera so it's not very clear. Does anyone know how to get a still shot from a video?

No comments: