Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Goodbye Clarke Family!

Ever since my parents moved to Utah about 3 years ago, I have gotten to know and love the next door neighbors, the Clarke family. They are the most friendly little bunch and have always been so generous and supportive of OUR family-they are the ones that just handed over their crib set along with some other baby items! Anyway, they are moving to Maryland this week due to work and I am SO bummed. I'm sure Landon will miss his little buddies too...they have a 3 year old girl and a 20 month old son. Over the last few days, we have been trying to spend as much time as possible together before they take off. One night we ordered chinese food and the next day, the neighborhood put on a going away brunch. In between, the kids got to play with eachother. It will be weird to not see them running around in their yard when I look or walk outside but we are excited that they are moving on to bigger and better things. I hope the new next door neighbors can tolerate us as much as the Clarkes have-we are a crazy bunch ;) We'll miss you Kevin, Lisa, Allison, and Everett!

No comments: