Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome Home!

We came home from the hospital around 3pm on Tuesday morning. How fun it was to pull up to balloons welcoming us home! Landon was playing in the dirt when we arrived and as much as I tried to get him to take a picture with Carter, he wasn't interested until he could sit on my lap. I didn't realize it until later that that picture was our FIRST family picture of four.

We settled in and then my sister and brother in law came over to visit and make us a yummy meal. Later, my aunt Melissa and her family came by with Carter's first birthday cake. Or should I say, "birtday" cake. Don't worry that the bakery misspelled birthday! Anyway, it was a relaxing first day at home and we didn't miss the hospital one bit! It was really nice to be home with Landon instead of seeing him for maybe an hour a day.


No comments: