Friday, June 26, 2009

+Bringing Home Baby+


We were able to bring our beautiful little boy home from the hospital on June 24Th in the afternoon. Carter had his circumcision so he was really drowsy from the medication and it scared us to change his diaper but luckily, Joan was there to help us. He peed all over his cute little outfit we had for him to wear home so he ended up wearing the shirt from the hospital. It was fun putting him in his car seat and taking him to the car. We forgot how tiny newborn babies are! We were just so thrilled to go home, be in our own beds, and see our Landon.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Congratulations, Brooke! He is just adorable! :) I hope you are feeling well; you look great!

{Rollins Family} said...

Brooke...
love, Love, LOVE all thsee new posts!
Carter is simply adorable, i love his squished up cheeks in his carseat.
I forgot you bought those big brother, little brotehr Ts...i love them even more seening them on landon

And you my dear look GREAT!! whats the deal, you just gave birth...GEESE!

Anyway, I'll end my novel now. Hope you are still doing good. you have my number, call me if you need ANYTHING!