Sunday, June 28, 2009

:::Doctor Appointment:::

Carter had his very first doctor visit on Friday, the 26th and he did great! The only thing that was a little of concern was that fact that his weight dropped down to 7 pounds and 9 oz. He seems so little to me! He is a very sleepy guy and always falls asleep during feedings so I had to start pumping and that seems to help when he's not all snuggled up next to me. His pediatrician was super nice and totally reminded me of my dad! We are so glad that our boy is nice and healthy. Way to go little man!

4 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

You guys just have the cutest boys!

{Rollins Family} said...

7.9?? ha ha ha. you think he is small?
Hadleigh was 7.7 when i took her to the dr around week 5 :)

*Did you get my emails with the mock-announcments?? let me know...send me an email, i can change what ever you'd like.

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I want to kiss him

Angie Adam said...

He is so precious!!! Miss you guys =)