Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dr Appt -33 weeks-

I went to St Marks again today for an appointment and got some exciting news! I guess our baby boy will be joining our family sooner than we thought. My doctor changed my due date from July 2nd to June 27th which puts me at 33 weeks 3 days gestation. Well, she didn't really CHANGE it...After our first ultrasound, the tech said my dute date looked like it was going to be July 2nd so I was going off that. My OB never changed my orginal due date. I thought I was 32 weeks and 5 days...She said unless you get an ultrasound really early on, they aren't very accurate So yes, we are hopefully going to have a baby 5 days sooner than expected! I would be TOTALLY okay with him coming right on time. 5 days is not a huge difference but I am not complaining one bit. I am still measuring on schedule (32 cm) and have gained 2 pounds since my last visit-I am starting to feel huge! I don't realize HOW big I look though until I look at pictures of myself-yikes. I can tell the baby is getting bigger too by the way he moves across my belly. The only bad news from today is that there was some protein in my urine again (+1) which means I need to go in next week to be tested again. I went in last week to have it checked and it was fine. My blood pressure has been perfect as well. If my urine checks out okay next week I'm going to be TOed. It's not that I want anything bad to happen to me or the baby...it's just annoying driving out to South Salt Lake every week. On the other hand, at my next appointment, I am going to finish registering in labour and delivery and take a tour of their birthing rooms. I am getting really excited! This little guy is going to be here before we know it. I can't wait to hold him and not have little feet all up in my ribs. It's okay, I still love him to death!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

That is exciting! You are such a cute pregnant mommy! Hope things go better for you next week at your appt!

Angie Adam said...

Brooke Brooke Brooke!!! How about you shoot for June 26th and then your baby and I will have the same birthday!!