Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Tak

I was going to wait until my sister announced what the sex of her baby was on her blog but she is slow to do so and I am way too excited to wait...Brittany and Cody found out yesterday that they are having a little boy!!!!! Everyone in our family was expecting for them to have a girl but to be honest, I would of been thrilled either way. I am just so happy that they are finally going to have a little family with a healthy baby and I am going to be an aunt. You can already tell from the ultrasound pictures that the little guy is going to be so chill. He had his ankles crossed and arms over his head-how cute is that?! Our little boys are going to be the best of friends-I just know it! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to meet that little critter.

1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I'm so happy we are both having boys! I can't wait for them to grow up together.