Sunday, April 19, 2009

Preggy News

I finally got Chris to take a belly shot of me to post. Here I am at 29 weeks and 3 days-only 74 days to go! I meant to take a picture at my last appointment (last Wednesday) but I was feeling way too crummy. Landon somehow caught a NASTY virus and passed it on to me and then to Mandy-SORRY! Anyway, at my last appointment, my blood pressure was still a little high so my doctor gave me a higher dose of the medication I was on before. I also talked to her about maybe having an ultrasound done since I dont feel the little guy move all that much. I then learned that the placenta is anterior making it harder for me to feel him when he does move. She let me have an ultrasound done for some reassurance. I had to go the next day and Mandy came along with. I was kind of disappointed with the lady that performed the ultrasound. First of all, she barely talked to me and secondly, focused on the babies face for maybe 3 seconds only twice and thirdly, I didn't get any pictures! I guess I will have to find out what the radiologist found at my next appointment. From what I could see, the baby has gotten a lot bigger from out last scanning and he has chubby cheeks just like Landon did! I am so excited for that. I loved Landon's big cheeks. Aside from being sick, things are going relatively well for me. I am starting to get uncomfortable but hey, that's part of the whole pregnancy thing and I know our baby boy is going to be so worth it.

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

you look tiny, i wish i looked cute and litte liek that!!!
*bummer on the bad ultrasound tech, i had one of those too, LAME! Don't they know we want to se eour babies???
Glad everythong is OK with him though.

The Tanners said...

Brooke I am so sorry you guys all got sick! Oh man that stuff is not fun! Exp when your prego. I know exactly what you mean, I have felt pretty good in my body until the last couple of weeks I am feeling extremely uncomfortable, hard to bend and get off the couch and I swear I didn't feel like this with Mya till my ninth month but guess it hitting us early this time. I hope your feeling better. I am probably going to have Marlee June 27th. I can go as early as a week than my due date and I don't want her b-day so close to the 4th of July and also don't want both my kids b-day in same month. So I am going to have her about a week early! YEA!