Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hair Cut Time

Landon's hair was driving me crazy so I had to get it cut yesterday. Sorry Dana, I didn't hear back from you and I couldn't wait! I was scared to take him to the same place that totally messed up his hair last time but I figured I could ask for someone else. When I told them about our visit last time, the girl was shocked that someone used a zero on his hair and nothing on the top and then asked if the girl was blond. Turns our she got fired. Anyway, this girl was really good with Landon and got his hair done pretty quickly considering Landon was throwing a fit. She told him he was being so braved and Landon cried, "I'm BRA AVE! I'm BRAVE!" It was SO funny. We only ended up cutting the sides and back this time so we can let the top grow out a little before cutting it. It turned out really cute. Landon is such a handsome boy!
Before & After
Landon's hair doesn't look so bad in the before picture but believe me, it was pretty shaggy. Especially behind his ears and in the back. I had to start tucking his hair behind his ears! His hair grows so crazy in the back. Here is a picture to give you an example. I took this picture right before his first haircut.

2 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Haha. The back of his hair is so funny. Cody and I were just laughing about it on Monday.

{Rollins Family} said...

you didn't get me email?? i totally told you to come over but that ok, i'm glad you went to cookie cutters, he looks super handsome :)
You can come to me next time...IF you want to.
you shuld just call me next time...obvioulsly we missed eachothers emails :(