Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Diaper Cakes

My sweet friend, Mandy, sent these diaper cakes in the mail for my sister and I. They arrived the day she got here, which was Monday. How silly is that? Anyway, she made them herself! The brown and baby blue one is mine and the one with more neutral colors is for Brit since she doesn't know what she is having yet. Brittany thinks it's a boy so Mandy went ahead and bought little baby booties that say "Thank Heavens for little Boys." and used them as a cake topper for both of ours. This is the first gift our babies have received that that's kind of fun to say. I don't know if I will be able to take it apart when the baby comes-they are just too cute.

Baby Brown's

Baby Tak's


Thank you Mandy!!!!!

1 comment:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

People like my blog more than yours. HAHA!!