Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Bedding

Mandy is coming to stay with us for a week with her little baby (!!!) so I figured I could set up the crib for her. I also thought it would be fun to see how Landon would react to a crib in his room. He got really excited and wanted to help me "fix it"with a screwdriver. I also wanted to set up the crib and decide which bedding to use when the baby is here for the first few weeks or months. Our friends next door are giving us their crib, bedding, and matching changing table/dresser but I'm not sure when. They need to have their little boy transitioned from the crib to a bed. I figure the baby will be with us in a bassinet anyway but it's always fun to have the crib set up. Anyway, I can't decide if I want to use the star bedding or the airplane one I used when Landon came home. I have never used KSL but am always looking at double strollers but as soon as I find one that I like and talk to Chris about it, it's gone. Maybe someone would be willing to trade for a crib set or I could even just sell one and use the money to go towards a double stroller. Those things can get sooo pricey! It would be silly to go pick out another bed set even though that's what I want to do! I wish I would of gotten bedding that doesn't have a theme but just plain colors. I'm leaning towards the star one just becuase it goes with Landon's room more. You could say that I have alot of time on my hands....


Star Bedding:


Airplane Bedding:



Landon's Bedding:

4 comments:

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

I think they are both so cute, but I think the star one matches with Landon's room better. I think the airplane is really cute for a new born baby.

Casey said...

I like the star one the best. Cute stuff!

I got our double stroller used and it wasn't so bad. A lot cheaper than buying new!

Alisha and Braeden said...

I think the star bedding is way cute. I like all those colors they look good!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I like the airplane bedding..it reminds me of baby Landon!