Monday, March 30, 2009

Spidey Man

How Landon got so into super heroes, I have no idea. So when my mom got a flyer in the mail for a birthday celebration with Spider Man at the Sports Plex in Kaysville, she immediately thought of Landon. Admission was free so hey, we were game! Of course it was crazy with tons of kids but when he got there, Spider Man did a little speech about staying in school and staying off drugs and alcohol. Afterwards, you could pay $10 to get a photo with Spider Man or if you had your own camera, it was free! So that's what we did. Spider Man was very friendly and knelt right down beside Landon. Landon acted really shy but when I showed him the photo of the two of them, his face just lit right up. The whole way home he wanted to go back and say hi. I will have to get this picture blown up for him...I think it's so funny. He looks freaked!