Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Play Date

My friend from work, Jamie, and I have been wanting to plan a playdate for a long time now but something always came up. We finally were able to get together today and I am so glad that we did! The weather was nice so we took Mya, her little girl, and Landon to the park in Layton-a park I never knew existed! The kids played on the playground for a bit and then we fed the ducks some bread.

Mya posing for me. How cute is she?!

Mya kept eating the bread...


and when we weren't looking, Landon threw in a whole peice!


Jamie and I are both having babies on the EXACT SAME DAY! How crazy is that? Only, she is having another baby girl. It's been really nice to have someone as far along in their pregnancy as me. There are so many things we can relate to. I am so glad that I have at least one friend in Utah that I can talk to and hang out with. She's an awesome girl!

Thanks for hanging out with us today girls! I think the kids really liked being around eachother. We need to do it again SOON :)

1 comment:

The Tanners said...

Brooke, this was such a fun day! We for sure need to do this again! The really kids really liked each other. I am sorry I have not gotten back to you about those clothes. I just got back into town and yea it's been crazy with things with my sister. I would love to look through them if you have not already taken them to DI. I can run over to your house or if bringing them to school is easier. You just let me know what works best for you.