Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weekend Fun

Brittany and Cody invited us to go bowling in Bountiful on Friday night. We left while it was snowing so it was a bit icy but we made it and had a great time! Landon LOVED it. At first I felt bad that Landon was too little to actually bowl but he was perfectly content with being everyone's cheerleader. He would watch the person bowling and yell "Go, go, go Cody!" or whoeever was up. It was a lot of fun. Chris had to work and missed out so we will definately have to go back with Daddy!


On Saturday, my parents took Landon and I to the Utes game with their season tickets. I'm not a huge fan of going to sporting events but I usually end up having a good time. Landon loved watching the "guys" play basketball & nachos we had boughten. It was cute when he insisted on wearing his knitted hat. He even got to pound it with the Ute mascot. What a lucky boy! I should of gotten up to snap a better shot butI didn't even know if my dad was going to catch him. He did and Landon did NOT want to say bye. The whole rest of the game he was sad and kept asking "Where bird go?" with shrugged shoulders. OH Landon!


Don't worry about the poopy looking stuff on my dad's bum. It was just some spilt nachos he sat in!

No comments: