Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It *SNOW*


Today while Daddy was renewing his license, Landon and I decided to go play with "Frosty" outside. Whenever he sees snow, he'll start talking about Frosty. It's way cute. I got a little bit of him talking on the camera. I'm so glad he likes the snow this year! He was sad to come inside but I was getting so cold! I'm sure there will be plenty of more time to play in the snow this winter. I don't mind playing in it but man, it sure sucks to drive to work in it at 7am!



4 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

haha Landon is so cute. I love how he thinks the snow is frosty.

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

Ok, could Landon be any cuter in that snowsuit??

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I want to hear him talk more! he is so cute!

{Rollins Family} said...

with Colter i didn't feel him til about now (20wks) but with this little girl it came much much sooner...like 12 weeks (it proabably has something to do with my uterus still stetched out from my 1st pregnancy because it was so soon after)
*i mostly get my amternity pants from old navy...i bought the CUTEST ones a couple weeks ago, you can't even tell they are maternity, the bacnd is jean materieal and has belt loops so you can wear a belt of you want...SO CUTE!! look online, call me if you have questions...i think i am ordering anotehr pair so if you get them, call me adn we'll split shipping :)

**sorry this was such a LONG comment :) i don't have your email so i couldn't just email you...