Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas {Eve}

Christmas Eve-late night:Landon was already asleep by 8 o'clock (on the way home from my uncle's) and I figured he would sleep through the night since he didn't have a nap that day. I was totally bummed because he was still in his regular clothes. Well 10 o'clock rolled around and Landon was awake so we decided to put his new red jammies on. My mom also suprised Chris and I with NEW jammies too. I love having new pajamas to wear on Christmas morning. My parents always had pajamas for us kids to open on Christmas eve. I didn't really think about it until the last minute for Chris and I. Needless to say, we were super excited!

****************************************************************
Christmas Eve early evening:
We spent most of Christmas eve in West Jordan at my uncle's home. We had soup bowls, visited my grandfather, and played games. My parents received two fun games that Landon got to open. Each time he ripped a tiny piece of paper, he would shake in delight. He's so funny! He even got the hang of "Fact or Crap" and would look down at the card, talk in jibberish like he knew the question, and look up for your response. If you said "crap" he would say "Crap!" too. It was pretty priceless.

*****************************************************
Christmas Eve mid afternoon:
On the way to my uncle's, we had just enough time to go walk around at Gardner Village. They had some elves (freaky looking ones) throughout the "village." Landon was pretty freaked out by them. I set him next to and elf and tried to show Landon that it was okay. I told him to tell the elf hi and his reply was "No hi!" while reaching for me. It was cold but we didn't stay long so it was okay. Next year, we'll have to go early enough to go on a hay ride with Mrs. Claus!
***************************************************************
It was an awesome Christmas Eve except for the fact that Chris had to work. At least we got to spend a few hours together in our new warm jammies.

No comments: