Monday, November 10, 2008

No Due Date {YET}

I went to my first prenatal appointment today at St. Marks Hospital. I met my OBGYN, Breanne Taylor, for the first time and LOVED her. She's young, fun, and super nice. Chris had to work so my sweet sister showed me where it was at and came in with me. When we first got there I was weighed (YIKES!), gave a urine sample, had my temperate and blood pressure taken, and then they took some information history. After than, I had some blood work done and then got to know my Doctor. Later she did a physical exam but no ultrasound or heartbeat yet, darn! I was hoping they would do one this early just to see how far along I am. Good news is that I get the ultrasound done during my next appointment and we will be able to hear the heartbeat then. Chris will be able to come and the baby will be a little bigger, which will be awesome. The ultrasound will make this pregnancy even more real and give us confirmation that I'm not just feeling nauseas and tired for nothing. So hopefully I will have ultrasound pictures to post on December 8th. I can't wait to see our little guy/girl!

3 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

i didn't know you were expectinG!! congrats, thats going to be o fun foe you guys...AND landon :)
i really don't look cute, PROMISE!! i can't button my pants but i refuse to put mternity on, hahaha

my dr is at st marks too, i don't know the other dr thats there with him, does it happen to be mt olympus OBGYN?? that would be fun if we ran into eachotehr. i can't believe they didn;'t give you a due date though, they give me one over the phone when i call so they can see me at 10 weeks.

YAY!! congrats again brook!

{Rollins Family} said...

p.s i keep on adding yu to my side bar and it won't stay for some reason...i think thats proabaly why i didn't know because i forget to click over from britts page
i bettter try it agin

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I am excited to see what your little baby looks like on the 8th! I am hoping that I have my babe soon. He wants out and I want him out lol. Now that Alicia has had her baby I am really jealous! I wish you guys could come home for christmas and go to the baby blessing! Did you say you might come in Jan or Feb? I hope you do! I want to see you and your preggo belly!