Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving Party

My aunt has an annual pumpkin carving party every year, and she and my mom go all out for it. We had soups and some different "scary" foods. Then, we all carved pumpkins.

"I LOVE MY MUMMY!" Landon's mouth matches his shirt-nice!
Landon was a huge fan of the treats. I can't blame him!

Getting ready to carve some pumpkins!

Landon even got to decorate his own special pumpkin. My mom found a pumpkin decorating kit. I thought it was an awesome idea for a two year old. Easy and CLEAN!

Don't worry-this is just when my pumpkin caught on fire. Can you tell what I carved?

Landon and "Ma-Ma"

My dad and sister. I think they were having fun!

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

those are cute pictures! We didnt even carve pumpkins. we bought on but it's just sitting on our porch.