Friday, October 17, 2008

Google Game Tag

This is how the game works: Use Google Image Search to answer each question. Then, out of ONLY the first page of results, choose your favorite or most random image.(Please use SafeSearch found on the Google home page preferences!)

My age:

(but in one month I'll be)

Place I've been:

Place I want to visit:

Favorite place:
Favorite object: (I know babies aren't considered and "object" but they are my fav!)




Favorite animal:

Favorite color:

Favorite restraunt:


Birthplace:


Pets:


Best friend:
Nickname:My name:



First job:

Bad habit:


Grandmother's names:


(I learned there is a Utah senator with my maternal grandmother's exact name!)


College Degree: (no degree here, just certified.)




What are you doing right now:

This was fun-thanks Brittany! Now I am going to tag ALISHA and MANDY. And whoever else wants to take the time to do it :D

No comments: