Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mandy's Baby Shower




Mandy had her baby shower on Friday, the 22nd (my actual due date exactly two years ago!)
I was really excited that the shower was planned a little early so that I would be able to come while I was in WA. I was surprised to see how much her tummy has grown since the last time I saw her-she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her little guy who is expected to be here on December 24th.
On Saturday, I hung out with Mandy while Chris had his last day at work. The next time I see her, she will be a mommy! Here she is in front of the expectant mother parking at the Super Mall. I told you she was cute!

1 comment:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

I look sick in those pics but thats probably because I'm big...Thanks for coming I am so glad I got to see you! I am hoping to fly to Utah soon so I will come over and hang out with you! I need to see if I can find a cheap ticket!