Sunday, August 17, 2008

It Was About TIme

I finally cut off my dried out, long, boring, & annoying hair! I was scared to do it but it really needed to be done. I asked for a longer a-line cut and ended up with this. Oh well. It feels so much better. I'm still trying to figure out the bangs but hey, it's healthy!
Obviously this is the before shot. I think I look way different now.

Right after I got my hair cut, I headed over to my sisters. I didn't have the salon dry or style my hair because I didn't want to pay the extra money when I could just do it myself. As soon as I got to my sisters, we started to play with my hair to make it look a little better. I started to straighten it and Brit kept insisting that if I got it wet, blow dried it, and then straightened it would look a lot better. Annnd it did! I guess sisters really do know best :)
While I was doing my hair, Uncle Cody made Landon a sippy of ovaltine and entertained him for a while . HE LOVED IT! Such a great uncle!

Oh, and here is a picture of me and my boy. Just because I love him so much!

4 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

Oh it's way cute Brooke! You get it done yesterday when we left? That was fast! I like it a lot!

Cody and Brittany (probably Brittany) said...

UUUMMMM... OK!! I guess you misunderstood me. After you took that picture of me I said, "delete it!!" not, "Please post this on your blog."

Brooke said...

HAHAHAHAHA What's wrong with that picture, Brit? It's cute. I really don't think it's bad!

Angie Adam said...

I love it Brooke! It looks great!!!