Sunday, July 20, 2008

Banana Bread

I LOVE banana bread! I have never made it before-until late tonight. I should of looked at a recipe long ago and would of seen how easy it really is to make. We want to serve banana bread (along with some other things) at our open house this Saturday. I made two loafs tonight and we have 8 more to make. Brittany and my aunt are going to make some as well. I hope there is left overs 'cause it's so yummy. I tried to get my mom to take a picture with me by the bowl but she said "No, you guys will just laugh at me." Hey, it's probably true but in my defense, my mom is always taking pictures of us kids and I rarely ever see my mom on the other side of the camera. She for some reason just always makes funny faces. Anyway, I am so excited that I know how to make it now and that they turned out decent.

1 comment:

Alisha and Braeden said...

I wish I could come eat banana bread at your open house!