Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back to School



I had an interveiw for a position as a teachers assistant in the Special Education and I got the job! I went to the highschool for an interview at 8:00 yesterday morning. I thought the interveiw went pretty well and they told me they would for sure call me either way in about 3 1/2 hours. Well, I waited all day and no phone call so I thought I just didn't get the job. The principal called this morning to tell me they wanted me on board. I'm pretty excited! It pays pretty good but it's not as many hours as I thought but at least it's something. Now I have an excuse to go buy new clothes...it's for back to school!

2 comments:

Alisha and Braeden said...

That sounds like it would be a fun job!

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

oh good! that sounds like it would be a fun job! way to go Brooke!