Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That's what I love about Sundays




Well, I always love Sundays but this last one was lots of fun in particular. First of all, it was Father's Day! I love my daddy and Landon's daddy very much and don't know what I would do without them. Early in the morning, Annie's family dropped off the Jeep. We went today (Monday) to get the title changed and license plates so it's now officially ours! It was stressful today running around and at first the Jeep wouldn't start because I had accidently left the dome light on for a while in the evening on Sunday, OOPS! My brother came to the rescue and jumped the jeep and then we rushed to get to the places we needed to go in order to legally drive.
Anyway, after the jeep was dropped off and church was over, my mom, sister, Kelli-soon to be sister in law, and Landon drove to Bellvue so Kelli could try on her bridesmaid dress. On the way home, we decided to stop in Des Moines and walk along the board walk. Landon LOVED the water. It's to fun having my mom and sister here and Landon really enjoys playing with both of them. They are helping me so much with the wedding. Only 3 more days...YIKES!


I'm just kind of excited because this is my first car ever. It's in my name and everything!

No comments: