Friday, June 13, 2008

Bye bye!


Today was the last day that I had to watch Annie, the little baby I have been babysitting three days a week since October of this year. Annie and her family are moving to Kansas on Tuesday which is kind of perfect timing seeing as the wedding is this next week and it gives me time to do all of the last minute preparations. I will see her one more time though, this Sunday, when her parents drop off OUR JEEP! They were generous enough to offer us their Grand Cherokee in trade of two months pay. We are so grateful to them and I am looking forward to having my own car. Anyway, a part of me will miss little Anabelle but a bigger part of me is happy that I'm done! Her mom and I decided that we will keep in touch via email so that will be nice but it's sad to think that I will probably never see her again. Bye bye Annie!

No comments: