Monday, June 30, 2008


Chris and I were planning on moving to Utah sometime around the end of August to the 1st of September buuut our plans changed! Landon and I drove to Spokane with my mom on Thursday for my cousin's wedding and then we made the drive to Utah from there on Saturday. I packed as many clothing and toys for us as I could in my mom's SUV. Chris is going to drive to Utah with a U-Haul with the rest of our stuff (except our bed and his clothes) on July 25th and Chris' mom is going to follow in our Jeep with our things in it as well. We have an open house on the 26th here so he'll make it just in time for that. Chris will be here for good at the end of August. It's been hard being away from my husband after only being married for a little over a week but our living situation just wasn't working out for us. Chris and I decided it was best for Landon and I to get out of there. I am going to try to find a part time job coming up so we can save as much as possible so we can get our own place. Even though I miss Chris terribly, it's been tons of fun being with the rest of my family. I have lots of pictures to share but unfortunately, I forgot the cable hook ups in Seattle. Anyway, yes, for all of those who keep wondering what is going on, we are now living in the Beehive state!!!

No comments: