Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's 3am, I must be lonely.

Okay, I'm not really lonely but it's literally 3 o'clock in the morning and I cannot sleep! As of right now, Landon and I are in Utah visiting my family. My mom and I worked until 1:45 am getting some wedding stuff done and I have been trying to fall asleep since. Anyway, I decided to get online and finally start my blog. I have been wanting to start my first blog since I signed up for an account here a while back to view a few people's pages and just haven't had the time, until now that is. Blogspot is such an awesome way to keep in touch with family and friends. Myspace just isn't cool anymore!

2 comments:

Joe and Mandy Johnson said...

yay you posted a blog!!! Im so glad you are here having your wedding shower!

{Rollins Family} said...

I knew you would get suckered into one sooner or later :)
Thanks for your comment, we think he is a cutie too!!