Thursday, April 17, 2008

Future Mrs!



My aunt Melissa gave me this "Future Mrs." t-shirt last night wrapped up in a pink poka dot ribbon. I think I was supossed to wear it to my bridal shower this Saturday but I am wearing it today! After shopping at a craft store with my mom, sister, and Landon to get some scrapbook supplies for my engagement book, we dropped into Seagull Book and I bought a Down East cute lime green tank to go underneath. I wanted to try to find a pink tank since my wedding colors are pink and brown and the t-shirt is brown with pink rhinestones but their tank tops weren't the right color. I think they look pretty good together anyway. I'm really excited for my shower and to see all my family and friends.




This is one of the center peices for my shower created by my talented sister and mother. They are so adorable. I want to take one home!


No comments: